I hear you about the JMC.  In my opinion, it's heavily geared toward
single-user, developer usage.  Tough if you're actually trying to use it to
manage multiple server instances in any efficient way.

Please complain or make constructive suggestions about the JMC to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  He's the senior product manager and not, AFAIK, on
this list.

Scott Stirling
JRun QA
Macromedia