So you are saying that I should put a line in a config file that says:

ejipt.defaultTranscationTimeout = <Some larger value>

Is that correct?  Which config file should this setting go in?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Zhao [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 1:52 PM
To: JRun-Talk
Subject: RE: Invalid or expired transaction

How about try this one,

DEFAULT_TRANSACTION_TIMEOUT

public static final java.lang.String DEFAULT_TRANSACTION_TIMEOUT
The name of the property for specifying the default transaction timeout in
seconds. The value sets the maximum expiration time for a transaction. If
not specified, the property defaults to 120 (2 minutes).

Example: ejipt.defaultTransactionTimeout=30

The value of this constant is "ejipt.defaultTransactionTimeout".

Please check JRun JavaDoc.