Hello.  I seem to have a difficult to reproduce session issue.  I am
loosing session attributes on occasion, and it seems to be related
(although not for sure) to concurrent use of ie 6 with a java applet
that connects to the server for db interaction.  Odd thing is that it is
not immediately after one of those events - only after several more
client/server interactions.  It seems like I get a new session.  All my
forms and servlets communicate with the same database, whose jdbc
connection information is stored with that user's session - so when my
session gets lost I will see messages like:

02/08 16:19:26 error (JRun) exception.jsp: message:Can only use 'connection' or
'datasrc' or 'driver + url'. trace:allaire.taglib.InvalidTagAttributeException: Can
only use 'connection' or 'datasrc' or 'driver + url'.
[allaire.taglib.InvalidTagAttributeException: Can only use 'connection' or 'datasrc'
or 'driver + url'.]
allaire.taglib.InvalidTagAttributeException: Can only use 'connection' or 'datasrc' or
'driver + url'.
        at allaire.taglib.SqlTag.validate(SqlTag.java:100)
        at allaire.taglib.SqlTag.doStartTag(SqlTag.java:168)

Can someone clue me in on what this might be - or I'm even up for some
good debugging ideas?  I am using jrun 3.1 patch level 26414 on redhat
7.1.  Thanks, BenG.

--
Ben Groeneveld
Information Concepts, Inc., 115 N.W. Oregon, Suite 30, Bend, OR 97701