I believe that you might find more logging info if you run from the
command line and redirect stdout and stderr to a file.  With JRun3 these
used to be captured in a separate log files, but with JRun4 this is no
longer the default.  I do believe that the documentation talks about how
to setup such logging, though.  Hope this helps, BenG.