I know this may be a little less JRUN related, however it's seemingly the
only un-common denominator, between two different instances, which are
behaving differently.

Basically I have a CFM, running inside an application, on a JRUN 4
application server, hitting an Oracle database.

The CFM has a cfquery in it, which has one parameter.

The query is running, and returning a row, which the criteria of the query
should be eliminating.

I have run this query in numerous places, from numerous clients, and cannot
replicate the behavior experienced on the cold-fusion server.

To add an element to this, I have a local JRUN 4 server, same patch-level,
which runs correctly, and does not return the additional row.

The portion of the query i have narrowed it down to, is the line

" or somedate >= '26-Jun-2004' "

(The record's date is Jan 1st 2001)..

I've checked server settings, date formats, etc etc..  and have come up
blank..  Both my local server, and the App server should be running the same
versions of pretty much everything, yet the debug output, shows exactly the
same query.. on exactly the same database, returning a recordcount=1 on my
local server, and 2 on the application server.

Has anyone run into this?

~ Jon