All,

I need some help to better understand web applicaiton and servlet
mappings.  I have a web application that has various components two of
which are searching and cataloging.  The searching component is
accessable by the public for searching, browsing, and reviewing content
in the database.  The cataloging components is used to insert, update,
and delete information in the database.  I want both of these
applications to run independent of each other in their own memory space
on the server.  How would I set up their URL/URI mappings.  I understand
that the URL somehow helps in calling the application.

http://www.company.com/appname/cataloging/

http://www.company.com/appname/search/

I realize that this may be unclear, but I do not understand it well
enough to describe it.  Both of these application are CF MX apps.

Thanks,
Troy

--
Troy Simpson
  Applications Analyst/Programmer, OCPDBA, MCSE, SCSA