From: Reuter, Manfred
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:26 AM
To: JRun-Talk
Subject: FOP hangs at Driver driver = new Driver(); line

Hi,
I'm using FOP (creating adhoc pdf reports) that is called from a servlet on
a JRUN 3.1 machine and have trouble to initialize the "Driver" class.
Actually it seems as it would hang at
Driver driver = new Driver();
... no exception, no error message ...
I tried already adding
if (cl == null){
cl = ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader();
}
to Service.provider() method in org.java.fop.apps.Driver.java to rule out a
class loader issue. I found the code somewhere in the FOP mailing list
archive, but I found out the program doesn't reach this particular code at
all.
Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks and regards,
Manfred