Got this figured out, Just in case someone else is having the same question:

Session session = null;
Channel channel = null;
ChannelSftp channelSftp = null;

try{
JSch jsch = new JSch();
session = jsch.getSession(SFTPUSER,SFTPHOST,SFTPPORT);
session.setPassword(SFTPPASS);
java.util.Properties config = new java.util.Properties();
config.put("kex",
"diffie-hellman-group1-sha1,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,
diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256");
config.put("StrictHostKeyChecking", "no");
   session.setConfig(config);