Hello! I have been working on an SFTP suite for an Oracle database for quite
some time now and have reached to end of my rope with this error:
"com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.io.IOException: End of IO
Stream Read." I can't seem to pin down what element is causing this error. I
realize that it occurs when the session attempts to connect,
session.connect(int timeout), but I have no idea where to look for trouble.

Frustatingly enough, I have the same implementation of this suite of code in my
TEST database that works like a charm. It was only just recently that trouble
started brewing in my PROD instance. Up until recently the error had been
something along the lines of "JSchException: Packet Corrupt", but after
changing some Java permissions in the database, it has reared its ugly head in
the form of an IO Stream error. Anybody have this kind of issue that they kind
find a resolution to?

Regards,

Randy Grasmick

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF7661.6AFC2B10]

Randy Grasmick
IT/DBA Intern
eNSYNC Solutions, Inc.
913.647.8689 (office)   913.605.0670 (cell)
www.ensyncsolutions.com<http://www.ensyncsolutions.com/>