Hi,

I'm wondering if JSch is still alive. The last update was more than a
year ago and the last mail coming from the "official side" (i.e.
Atsuhiko Yamanaka) in this list was the announcement of this update.
Since then no more mails are answered. Because there is no public
source repository (the only one I found is a mirror with the last commit
that took place 2011) I'm not able to see if any activity is actually
taking place so I'm hoping to at least get some life sign to this mail.

Thanks and best regards,

Lothar Kimmeringer