The issue of all-vs-current-page is very much a "it depends" thing. Two core questions for this are:

Is a large-enough share of your CSS/JS shared across your app or not?

If you do concatenate all CSS/JS to unique targets, does it exceed the caching capabilities of your targeted devices (yes, MobileSafari, I'm looking at you!), effectively damaging the perceived performance?

I certainly don't believe in per-page targets, but I have a few projects where I use several theme/area-based targets (say, 4 or 5 concatenated CSS, only one of which is loaded for any given page) to obtain better fits. Same could go for JS, although I haven't found a need to yet.

--
Christophe Porteneuve
t...@tddsworld.com