On 1/10/11, jdalton <john.david.dal...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Yep. But is there a different result in standards mode?
>>
>> That test case is in quirks mode.
>
> Yes, I modified the test to switch between standards and quirks and it
> leaks on both.

OK, I see that.

I have IE9 running in IE8 document mode. I am using "resource monitor"
and filtering for iexplore.exe. I am looking at the "Memory" live
graph as I navigate between pages. I do not see any increase between
any of the three pages. Am I looking at the wrong thing or is it that
IE9 in IE8 mode doesn't leak?
--
Garrett