On 1/21/11, Andrew Stein <steinl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My employer, Benchmark Solutions, has released this open source
> framework y'all may enjoy:
>
> https://github.com/benchmark-solutions/methadone

[...]

> There are some existing bugs and questionable design decisions, but we
> would love constructive feedback from the community!

  function getOrCreate(name) {
    var obj = window;
    name = name.split(".");
    for (var namespace in name) {
      if (name.hasOwnProperty(namespace)) {
        obj[name[namespace]] = obj[name[namespace]] || {};
        obj = obj[name[namespace]];
      }
    }
    return obj;
  }.

Don't use for-in on an Array. Instead, use a for loop. The remove the
hasOwnProperty check -- that essentially does as e.g.
  ["foo", "bar"].hasOwnProperty("0");
--
Garrett