Hi everyone,

this is my first post here and i hope it won't be out of subject.
I've looked over Google but didn't find any answer to the following so
i guessed i could have a go here.

I'm working on a contenteditable editor without iframes and the only
problem without those is that you lose the selection if clicking on
anything else than a button form / select...

For instance if i select a portion of text in my div and then click on
an input text i lose the selection.
I've managed to make it work on a link by preventing the default
behavior but no luck with the input element.

Do you know of any event or else that i could prevent from doing so?
I've tried the click, blur, focus...
Is it possible at all?

Thanks for any lead