Hi Balazs. Yes, Dmitry's reply was great which is why I didn't remove
it. What I don't want is to have every post turn into an op-ed piece
that then degrades into useless debates. I've seen that happen on too
many other forums and since Asen and I *created* this group, we're
going to be extra vigilant to ensure that discussions are productive.

With that said, I'll reopen this topic but if it degrades into
pointless dribble, I'm going to close it again.

Rey...