When we launched the JSMentors the our goal was to provide place where
we can share the our opinion and knowledge in Javascript and browser
scripting. Here are welcome any level developers.

We achieved these goals and the moment JSMentors has over 1200 members
who are different level developers.

Also at the moment JSMentors has really good threads which are helpful
for every Javascript developers. The mentors and others share them
knowledge and the list has valuable information.

Meanwhile there are not some helpful threads. For example in the last
week were posted two threads which were provocative.

"JavaScript must die"
"Today, Web Development Sucks"

IMHO those threads don't improve the our knowledge and both allow for
provocative disputes. I don't know was the goal of the author of those
threads. He can pointed out.

In the technical discussion it is normal some of the participants to
be rude. As we have written, if there are any personal insults at the
list, we are going to delete particular member who made those insults.

On the other hand some members are sensitive on rude posts. While I
really don't like rude posts, also it's not so good to be too
sensitive. Sensitive people got only the rude part of the post and
sometimes they miss the technical part.

I think we should be concentrate on the technical discussion. Please
don't be rude! This is a technical discussion. Also please don't be
too sensitive on some rude posts. Just ignore them and especially the
author.

If you have any complaints about the behavior of particular member,
please send an email to me or Rey Bango.