Matthias Reuter wrote:
> Now the question is, how do I unit-test [functions encapsulated in a
closure]?

You don't.  I would suggest avoiding the build-time changes.  Note that unit
testing should only ever be performed on public APIs.  If your functions
need to be tested, then they should be exposed.  You can use one of the
functional test frameworks to ensure that the code works in conjunction with
other elements of your system.

If you're feeling a need to test these, then you probably do need to.  But
that means you should not bury them entirely inside your module.

  -- Scott