Rocket wrote:
I'm wondering nobody in the world don't do xml validation by
Javascript :). It looks like I should either write my own library or
forget about validation.

I don't think Firefox has schema support on its own, there is an XForms plugin however that should add some schema support as XForms uses schemas. I don't know however whether there is any API Javascript can then use to simply do schema based XML validation. People in mozilla.dev.tech.xforms might know.

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/