Hi

My team use BDD/TDD to drive the design of our system (you can think of the
tests as a bi product). We use Jasmine (pivotal.github.com/jasmine/) as our
test/specification framework. When it comes to stubbing and mocking (
http://martinfowler.com/articles/mocksArentStubs.html) we sometimes use the
Jasmine “spyOn”-parts and sometime we just hand roll our own stubs/mocks. We
also use Selenium (http://seleniumhq.org/) for the parts where we must have
DOM-integration and for creating acceptance tests/specifications.

When developing we use XRefresh with the “Jasmine test runner” for the
red-green-refactor part and on the CI-server we use Selenium to run the
“Jasmine test runner”. Over the next weeks we will add so all the
specifications can be run in command line by using Rhino (
www.mozilla.org/rhino/) and env.js.

We feel that this setup works well for us, we really like the Jasmine
“expect(...).to” syntax;

Good luck!

/Anders

2011/4/20 Andrés Maneiro <andres.mane...@gmail.com>

> Has someone experiences doing TDD with javascript? I'm interested in
> hearing from real experiences. Also references to good videos or lectures
> will be valuable.
>
> best,
> amaneiro
>
>  --
> To view archived discussions from the original JSMentors Mailman list:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/jsmentors@jsmentors.com/
>
> To search via a non-Google archive, visit here:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/jsmentors@googlegroups.com/

Med vänliga hälsningar
Anders Jönsson

http://andersjonsson.blogspot.com