Hello,

I'm starting to develop a simple webpage intensive in data. Let me explain a
bit what I need:

- The front-end will be a simple webpage with several tables and one
combobox. The values in the tables will change depending on the value
selected in the combobox.
- The data is in a database, which I plan to process previously to generate
a JSON file with all data I'm interested in. That file will contain all the
values of the tables (for each variable in the combobox) and will be given
along the HTML. My initial though is to tie the JSON data-model to the
design of the tables.
- Finally, I would glue together the HTML and the JSON with javascript. I
suppose this have to be simple as the data-model will reflect the structure
of the tables.

That way I would have a simple webpage data-intensive which no require
queries to the server or the database. I've looking very simple examples on
jquery and it seems to fit well for this job [1]. But, assuming that the
requirements above are very common in a web application plus I need some
complex data-model (which could vary while I develop it), I'd like to hear
from your experiences doing so: would you use other approach? Some better
library which fits better?

best,
amaneiro

[1]