2011/7/12 dtang85 <dtan...@gmail.com>:
> Over the past year I've been focussing on JS and one thing that I
> haven't seen too much about is how developers architect their JS for
> small and large sites/applications. I've been primarily using the
> Publish/Subscribe pattern based on my own custom implementation of the
> pattern, but I'm starting to think that it may get harder to maintain
> my site/application as I write more JS, as my code will consist of
> several publications and several subscriptions. How do you architect
> your JavaScript in a site/application, and how do you effectively
> incorporate a library into your architecture?

You could namespace your pub/sub event similar to how jQuery does it.
Like: pubsub.subscribe('myevent.mycomponent', callback) then you could
publish an event to just that component, or with the namespace, like
pubsub.publish('myevent', args) or
pubsub.publish('myevent.mycomponent', args). Same goes for the
unsubscribe.

--
Poetro