Since you're concerned about speed, I thought pre-processing your JSON
might be a solution.

https://github.com/bemson/genData is a function I made to flatten object
members recursively. You might then query an array instead of a
structure. Do note that genData is generic and very customizable, which
means it is not a turnkey solution for anything. That said, there are
examples to guide and inspire you on the wiki, and customizations are
simple to implement. Inquire here or directly, and I'd be glad to code
something that fits your use case.

- best,

bemson