-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von:    Werner Hennrich [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am:    Montag, 1. Marz 1999 11:55
An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff:        AW: exception handeling in JSP

Hi Volker,
that sounds excellent!

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything about that in the JSP-Spex I have
and its a shame that Sun doesn't provide the most recent JSP Spex.

I _think_ all the versions I have are 0.91,
all those drafts don't show their version number... its a mess.

Are you referring to 1.0 or what?

thanks and bye,
Werner