Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 3:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ServletBeans

When you make a bean which extends  javax.httpServlet , does this bean then has the same capebilitys as a servlet?  I mean: has it the same multiThreated system? (created once, multiple threads afterwards)

Is it  a good idea to let my beans do a lot of work en then use a JSP-page to make the view using the output of the beans ?

Regards,
Mark

ATT00007.gif