Hi,

I'd like to be able to cause one of my JSP's to return a CSV (comma
seperated value) file by using the <%@content_type%> directive.

I've started off with the absolute basics:

---
<%@ content_type="text/csv;charset=UTF-8" %>
<%= Test1,Test2,Test3 %>
---

But the server barfed on this, 'Internal Server Error 500', under Apache
1.3.4/JServ 1.0b3/GnuJSP/OpenSSL. Do I have to initiate a session with the
client first, or am I doing something else wrong with the output?

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Joe.

--