I am starting development on a web site that may have a dozen or so web pages.  Since
I want these to be login-protected (and I have pretty much concluded that I will have
to use an SSI-based approach which requires that all pages be jsp's) I'm going to have
a whole bunch of servlets hanging around.

(My last applet-based project got away with a single servlet to service all of the
applets needs.)

Is anyone else concerned that having so many servlets hanging around in memory is
going to place undo memory burdens on the web server?

Chris

begin:vcard
n:Cobb;Christopher
tel;cell:703-909-7550