Hi again,

    I did not say that model 2 must be "de-emphasized" or "removed".  I did not say
that model 1 must be used simply because it is easier. There was a question in this
thread about what is easier for a newbie made by people that does not seem so. As I
have recently start to work with it I though that I could give my "personal"
impressions about it to help.

 I agree that specs are what they are, not tutorials. Certainly are implemetors of
jsp who must give us a better documentation (by the way Sun is one of them). But I
also think that apart from implementors a better documentation about it, must be
available from Sun if they want people to join Jsp and use it (and buy what
implementors do). Not everybody can afford buying good (but sometimes expensive)
tools from implementors with superb manuals. I agree Jsp is really young, but
without a better documentation now (IMHO) most of the people is going to choose
others like asp, and changing once you start developing is very difficult.