I was wondering if Sun's reference implementation of JSP has a callPage()
method which lets one call another JSP page from within one JSP page.
This is a really useful feature that IBM's WebSphere JSP and
LiveSoftware's JRUN JSP has.  If Sun doesn't have this I really want to
get ahold of the Sun JSP source code and add this method, according to the
Sun Community Source License.

Thanks,
   Brad Neuberg