As we know it here.....after hours of trials we have reached the conclusion
that you cannot delete a cookie using this method. This is probably a java
implementation bug !

I'll be happy to hear otherwise...

reference [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Chris Fesler
Sent:   Monday, April 19, 1999 7:55 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        cookie problem

I'm having a problem with cookies. Specifically, I'm able to successfully
create them and send them out to the browser, but unable to delete them. The
java tutorial
(http://www.javasoft.com/docs/books/tutorial/servlets/client-state/cookies.h
tml) indicates that to delete cookies, you just do the following:

cookie.setMaxAge(0)

I've tried this and it seems to have no effect.

Anybody out there have any luck deleting or modifying cookies with jsp/jsdk?

Thanks,

chris