>> (I see EJB as even more related to JSP - JSP and EJB makes a nice pair in
>> designing industrial strength applications)

> This is a really interesting statement; can you elaborate on it?

Sun's definition of JSP is "The Front Door to Enterprise Applications " (and
I agree with that definition).
EJB is (well, can be) that application and the two of them (EJB & JSP) makes
a nice pair. For instance you can pass entity
beans to the JSP page which can display them "right away" via bean
properties in a nice and structured manner. Hope that explains
what I meant :)

/Magnus Stenman
Orion WebServer - http://orion.evermind.net