"Kirkdorffer, Daniel" wrote:

> Which is why Integer objects for instance can't be JSP beans - they lack a
> no-arg constructor.

        Well, firstly, they are not Beans ... they are objects, there is a
difference!
        Secondly, I dont really think that an Integer is a valuable abstraction
as a
        bean anyway. Then finally, if it is of value, it would'nt be hard to
work around
        this ...

        8^)

> Dan
> --
> Daniel Kirkdorffer
> NACN IS: 425-580-6225
> Sr. Consultant, Syllogistics LLC
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Web:   http://www.syllogistics.com/
>
> > ----------

begin:vcard
n:Cable;Laurence
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
        (MS: UCUP02-201), 901 San Antonio Road,;Palo Alto;CA;94303;USA
org:Java Software
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Staff Engineer
tel;fax:408-863-3195
tel;work:408-343-1776
adr;quoted-printable:;;Sun Microsystems Inc.,=0D=0A=
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Laurence  Cable
end:vcard