Subject: Newbie questions
Author:  Lastname Firstname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at Internet
Date:    5/12/99 10:57 AM

Is there a possibility of making two seperate lists?

1) Discussion of JSP architectural issues, direction of JSP,
   other intelligent discussion

and

2) Problems running jserv, problems running jrun, problems running
   the .92 reference spec on nt, problems running 1.0 reference
   implementaion on Solaris, problems running 1.0 reference
   implementation on NT, problems running 1.0 reference on
   Linux, problems running 1.0 reference on Commodore 64, problems
   running JSP because your CLASSPATH isn't set up properly,
   problems writing code because you didn't read the spec, problems
   writing code because you don't know how to code,  . . .

I'm sorry, but being on this list is becoming extremely frustrating,
the S/N ratio is significantly down, and I am tired of wading thru
message after message of useless garbage.

-taylor gautier