Subject: Re: Digest/Newsgroup suggestions (was: Newbie questions)
Author:  Paul Reiber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at Internet
Date:    5/12/99 7:18 PM

Dear Fellow Listserv-ees:

Sun maintains an up-to-date archive of this list, at:
    http://archives.java.sun.com/archives/jsp-interest.html

If the volume of email or content of some of it is overwhelming,
consider browsing the above web site bi-weekly or so.

Slice off the end of the above URL and you'll find ALL of the
lists archived by Sun, ready for your perusal.  Enjoy!

Regards,
-Paul Reiber
      W:        http://www.agorics.com                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  WWW:  http://pobox.com/~paul.reiber     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

At 12:40 PM 5/12/99 -0700, Taylor Gautier wrote:
[...]
>I think besides a digest, it would be useful if a newsgroup existed that
>archived the JSP-INTEREST maillist, so that some people, like myself, could
>browse it at will instead of
>having it dominate their inbox.
[...]
>From: Kirkdorffer, Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>