Here's another wish list item:

I'd like to be able to manage the invalidation timeout at the time of
creation of my session objects.  I.e. do something like this:

HttpSession browserSession = req.getSession(true, 900000);

to create a session object that will invalidate itself after 15 minutes of
inactivity.  Different systems might want different timeouts, and we can
only set this at the servlet engine level, which affects all systems that
run against that web server.

It would seem to be something that's too hard to add.

Dan
--
Daniel Kirkdorffer
NACN IS: 425-580-6225