This should be easy, but I can't seem to figure out what's going on
(wrong).

I've got a jsp page, test.jsp - which works fine (gets compiled and
executes
correctly), however when I try to call it from a servlet, JRUN throws up

java.lang.NullPointerException:
 at com.livesoftware.jrun.plugins.jsp.CodeInfo.<init>(CodeInfo.java)
 at com.livesoftware.jrun.plugins.jsp.JSP.callPage(JSP.java)
 at com.livesoftware.jrun.plugins.jsp.JSP.service(JSP.java)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
 at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.runServlet(Compiled Code)
 at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunServletContext$JRunRequestDispatcher.forward(JRunServletContext.java)

 at SimpleServlet.service(LibList.java:31)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
 at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRun.runServlet(Compiled Code)
 at com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleConnection(JRunGeneric.java)

 at
com.livesoftware.jrun.JRunGeneric.handleProxyConnection(JRunGeneric.java)

 at
com.livesoftware.jrun.service.proxy.JRunProxyServiceHandler.handleRequest(JRunProxyServiceHandler.java)

 at com.livesoftware.jrun.service.ThreadConfigHandler.run(Compiled Code)

The servlet is very simple, basically:

import java.io.*;
import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

public class LibList extends HttpServlet {

 public void service (HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res)
 throws IOException, ServletException
 {

  RequestDispatcher rd =
getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("test.jsp");
  rd.forward(req,res);
 }

Other bits and bobs:
JRUN2.3 (build 145)
PWS 4.0
NT 4.0 SVP4.

Any help greatly appreciated (before I throw my machine out of the
window)

...Matt