Hi, I've just installed JSP1.0 from the EarlyAcess. The servlet-examples
execute fine but the JSP-examples give me this:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
 at com.sun.jsp.compiler.Main.compile(Main.java:194)
 at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspLoader.loadJSP(JspLoader.java:114)
 at
com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspServlet.
java:69)
 at
com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:77)
 at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:125)
 at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:152)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
 at com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:140)
 at com.sun.web.core.Context.handleRequest(Context.java:382)
 at com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run(Compiled Code)

Please help.

/Fredrik