I have found Microsoft's Visual Studio (Visual Interdev) v6 effective for
building JSP.
Pages can be built in wysiwyg or HTML mode. It doesn't cope with all
possible embedded JSP, for example dynamically building options in a select
tag disables the wysiwyg view but you do get colour coding and drag-and-drop
html components. The only difficulty is to convince Visual Studio that a
.JSP is like an .ASP...

Mike Westaway