Hey all,

I am getting this weird error using jsp1.0.
To get rid of it, I have to restart the server. Probably
the server locks the file and then is trying to rename it.
Did anyone have this problem before?
Is there a workaround?

Thanks

- Kostik

com.sun.jsp.JspException: Unable to rename class file
work\%3A8080%2F\C_0003a\jsp1_0\webpages\isp\FXDeals\FXDeals_jsp_20.class to
work\%3A8080%2F\FXDeals.class
     at com.sun.jsp.compiler.Main.compile(Main.java:224)
     at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspLoader.loadJSP(Compiled Code)
     at
com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(Compiled Code)
     at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(Compiled Code)
     at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Compiled Code)
     at com.sun.jsp.runtime.JspServlet.service(Compiled Code)
     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
     at com.sun.web.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(Compiled Code)
     at com.sun.web.core.Context.handleRequest(Compiled Code)
     at com.sun.web.server.ConnectionHandler.run(Compiled Code)