regarding default.cfg, what change are you referring to? the changes that
led up to the default.cfg format of today or of upcoming configuration
changes (xml format)?

a simple response could be priorities/timing/resources. i'm actually the
fellow who jumped in on the config issues and feel moving to an xml
format will help greatly concerning human parsing concerns. that said,
i've been on the team for 2 months now (back to m y priorities/timing/
resources response).

hope this helps,

- james