Sorry about that Craig.

I think there was to-and-fro going on in the spec between "imports" and
"import" and we just missed updating it to "imports" before it went out.
The directive in the JSWDK that's out there is "imports". I realized
that quite late and our tests didn't catch it because (for some reason)
they were using explicit class names.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)