Hai All,

I had a small doubt regarding how to use packages in Servlets.

Right Now iam using Jsdk2.0 under win98, i had to place all my servlets under c:\jsdk2.0\sevlets\ directory.

what i want to do is i will place my servlet under the above mentioned directory and my servlet should be able to access the other
classes which are under in different Package.

for eg: servlet would access a MyPack.class which lies under c:\samppack\ directory.( wher MyPack.java is under samppack Package )

( if i place samppack directory and all its files under servlets dir of jsdk2.0 it works fine ).

But what i want is to put some where in the other place which my servet should be able to access. is it possibe to do that.

Like Java RunTime Env looks for classpath environment variable, is servlets look for any other environment variable. b'cause
i also tried putting my package in classpath but still not able to do.

Please help me in this Regard.

Thanks in Advance.

Mahesh