Did you restart your JavaServer? It loads the class files once and does not
reload them when they change.
Chris

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Paul Sterk [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, June 22, 1999 2:47 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Beans!!

        Hi,

        I have recently started working with JSP, and am having the
following
        problem.  I am using the following tags:

        <jsp:decl> String[] productgroups; </jsp:decl>
        <jsp:useBean id="pg" scope="request"
class="pesweb.beans.ProductGroupBean"
        />
        <%
        productgroups = pg.getProductGroup();
        %>

        After editing and compiling a new version ProductGroupBean.java and
        reloading the .jsp page, the values from the original version of the
        ProductGroupBean still appear on the page.  It's as if the original
        version of ProductGroupBean.class is still cached in memory.

        I have cleared the browser's (Netscape 4.51) disk and memory caches
and
        have started new browser instances.  Still, the values from the
original
        bean are being displayed.

        Any advice would be much appreciated.

        Thanks in advance,