What have been your impressions so far with Netscape Enterprise Server 4 and
JSP?

The lack of any documentation is frustrating.

Specifically, I would like to know...

1) Where should BEANS be stored and how do you set the CLASSPATH so the
server can find the beans. This seems to be different than setting the
CLASSPATH for servlets.

2) I understand the BEAN property lifespan="page" and lifespan="session". Is
there a way to set the BEAN lifespan to a single instance so that it can be
shared across multiple users?

3) Is the <SERVLET> tag supported? I can't find any Netscape examples that
use it.

Thanks,
Anthony Picciano