I am using NetObjects Fusion 3.0 right now to do my JSP pages.  It has been
working fairly well, although I am simply adding the non-HTML components
via HTML insertion on specific HTML components.  Does anyone know of any
tool which will be actually fully supporting the core JSP tags in the near
future (or has a good system for custom tag design)?  Does anyone know
whether NetObjects Fusion 4.0 be supporting JSP tags in the near future?

Glen Hawkins
Application Developer
Skyway Systems, Inc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 06/29/99 08:11:52 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]