I have a jsp page which runs fine on a local area network.  But when that
jsp page is envoked from elsewhere on the network the
user gets a 'Connection reset by peer' error after only about
1/4 of the page is returned to the user.    This problem only occurs
for remote users when they came to the page via a previous page that
set some properties of a session bean. (and that works ok on the LAN).

Is there a way to set the time-out of the server to a higher value?  Is
that likely the problem?   (I don't see any timeout properties in the
default.cfg
file).

I am using JSWDK-1.0ea and Sun's JDK1.2.1 (and nothing else)

Regards,

Steve Lopez