(apoligies if this is the second copy of this e-mail)

Hey guys,

The import statements that are in the code of my Bean (not the JSP) are failing because JSWDK can't find the classes.  I'm wondering where I am supposed to put the classes that the Bean is looking for?  Or how to configure the server to know where to look for them?  Specifically, the classes I need to import are XML parsers and not part of the Java API, so it is not an issue of having my "JAVAHOME" directory specified in the CLASSPATH.  That is done correctly.  I even resorted to copying the whole packages into the same directory as the Bean, and that didn't work either.  Thanks for any help somebody can offer.

Carrie Beth

(PS I am aware of the "imports" syntax error is JSP1.0, but I didn't think that was the problem.)