On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Brian Burridge wrote:

| My company is getting ready to roll out a rather large internal website
| using JSP and Informix. I would very much like to do some stress testing
| before the release. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations of
| a software package or a service that will stress test a web site?

>From Servlets Taverne:

"Apache JMeter may be used to test server performance both on static
and dynamic resources (files or CGI, Servlets, Perl scripts). It may well
be used to simulate a heavy load on a server or network to test its
strength or to analyse overall performance under different load types. You
can use it to make a graphical analysis of your server or to test your
server/script behavior under heavy concurrent load."
http://java.apache.org/jmeter/index.html

Regards,
---
Pol Navarro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
IT Consultant/System Admin - "La Sumi" Group.