Hi Sandro,

Check that the HTML of your JSP page doesn't have a special HTML
character that is not encoded. Many browsers are now able to understand
an 'á' when you should write an 'á' but last release of JRun
complains about that. I read in this list that previous versions of JRun
didn't care about that but actual versions do, don't ask me why ;). That
has always been my problem when I get this message so...
Hope this helps,
Dan
Daniel Lopez Janariz ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Web Services
Computer Center
Balearic Islands University