Hi,

I have a JSP page A with a submit button on it. When the submit button is
pressed I wan't the following to take place:

1) Call a JPS page B that parses form data and other stuff.
2) Make the client reload page A (to reflect changes made to session scoped
variables by page B)

When the client reloads it must pass query strings (i.e. A?parm=value) to
the server.

I currently do this as follows:

Place a hidden value containing the URL of page A including parameters:
      <input type=hidden name='origin'
value='<%=HttpUtils.getRequestURL(request) + "?" +
request.getQueryString()%>'>
Send a redirect to this URL from page B:
      response.sendRedirect(request.getParameter(origin));

Can this be done without using the hidden value containing the URL like
sending a GO BACK AND RELOAD to the client.

/Morten