Hi,
I hope someone could help me in this problem.
I have a jsp page  for the login of the user. The page contains 2
textbox the userid and password. After the user fill this form the jsp
call the servlet AccessBean in this way:
<form action="http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/AccessBean"
method="GET">
The AccessBean servlet, check if the user is enabled to enter in the
system and if yes, it create a session for him and write some
information in a Bean as follows:
         HttpSession session = req.getSession(true);
        WomanJSP.LoginBean Login = null;
         Login = (WomanJSP.LoginBean)
java.beans.Beans.instantiate(getClass().getClassLoader(),"WomanJSP.LoginBean");

         Login.setUserID(user);
         Login.setPassword(pass);
         Login.setProfile(prof1);
         Login.setLevel(level);
         Login.setSessionId(ide);
         session.setMaxInactiveInterval(10800);
         session.putValue("Login",Login);

After this the servlet call a Jsp page that give a customized  menu with
this code:

getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/jsp/WomanJSP/MenumedBean.jsp").forward(req,
res);

At this point I believe that all the data of the session are stored in
the bean, the JSP will access the bean with scope "session" and I think
it will see
only data belonging to the session associate with the request it
received.
After this the jsp depending on the choices of the menu will call
another JSP, and in this moment I loose all data stored in the bean.
This last Jsp should pass data to another servlet but at this point it
seem that the session was expired.
What's happened? With this scheme do I really could maintain my sessions
or I'm doing something wrong? I'm using startserver from JSP1.0
specification.
I cannot use Cookies use for my project.
I hope someone could help me, thanks in advance
Elena.

begin:vcard
n:Palanca;Elena
tel;work:Dipartimento di Informatica di Pisa
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
fn:Dott. Elena Palanca